Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Don't Worry, Be Happy!


Dont Worry Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin

«Here's a little song I wrote, You might want to sing it note for note: Don't worry, be happy. In every life we have some trouble, but when you worry you make it double... Don't worry, be happy. Don't worry, be happy now. (Chorus) Ain't got no place to lay your head, somebody came and took your bed, don't worry, be happy. The landlord say your rent is late, he may have to litigate...Don't worry, be happy. (Chorus) (Look at me -- I'm happy. Don't worry, be happy. Here I give you my phone number. When you worry, call me, I make you happy. Don't worry, be happy.) Ain't got no cash, ain't got no style, Ain't got no gal to make you smile... Don't worry, be happy. 'Cause when you worry your face will frown... And that will bring everybody down. Don't worry, be happy. (Chorus) (Don't worry, don't worry, don't do it. Be happy. Put a smile on your face. Don't bring everybody down. Don't worry. It will soon pass, whatever it is. Don't worry, be happy. I'm not worried, I'm happy...)

5 comments:

Raquel Sabino Pereira said...

To post this awsome video I had to temporarily suspend Radio Atlântico Azul!

After this video, you may watch another, «Come on Eileen»!!!

Ain't I so clever? LOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!

Unknown said...

Lembro-me perfeitamente deste video na altura em que foi lançado. :-)

Lília Abreu said...

A song with which I play at my laughter yoga sessions...
living, be happy, like a child!
and, when persons talk "I had a sad chilhood" I always repl: so, lets have NOW a happy childhood. never late to play!
A day without laughter is a lost day - charles chaplin
Thanks for making me smile :-) and... be happy and make everyday someone happy!

Norton - Hans Christian said...

Turn Off the TV (and Blogs) and lets Hard-Work Our Way out of this Crisis, Together ! No journalist or TV channel will ever admit to this simple truth !

Raquel Sabino Pereira said...

Don't worry... I never EVER watch TV.
But you shouldn't turn off all Blogs... Some, like MINE, is vital for our survival!
BE HAPPY!