Sunday, November 9, 2008

Flam, Land of Serenity

This photo and the previous posted for «Serenity» and «Tranquility» were taken in Flam (Norway), last September. I could live there right now. I felt like in a fairy tale. So now, whenever I go to sleep and am haunted by the madness that surrounds us, I close my eyes and think about this wonderful, magic place, where I found serenity and tranquility for the first time in my life.
This post is complemented by the musics by «[Sigur Ros]» now playing at Radio Atlântico Azul. «Sigur Ros» come from Iceland and are one of my favourite bands. They will play in Lisbon next Tuesday, 11th November, but I am affraid it will not be possible for me to attend...
The first music now playing is «Glósóli», from the album Takk (in English «Thank you»). Please DO watch the music video to «Glósóli», shot in Iceland in August 2005, directed by icelanders Arni & Kinski and featuring a cast of icelandic children. Here go the streaming links:

4 comments:

Olga said...

that is absolutely gorgeous!

Webradio said...

Great picture !

Very serenity...

Have a good day !

dianasfaria.com said...

I am glad for you that you have fund a place for tranquility! Very nice landscape!

almagrande said...

Sigur Rós, nice choice.