Thursday, December 18, 2008

ABC Wednesday # 09

I am sorry for my yesterday's post. I was in a rush and forgot that yesterday's right letter to post about was not «T» but... «V»!!!!!!
So, for yesterday's letter, «V», I now choose the International maritime signal flag «V» (on the image above), which at Sea means «I require assistance» and, with one or more numerals, means the speed in kilometres per hour. LOL!!! Another funny contribution to Ms. Nesbitt's [ABC Wednesday], of which I am a proud team member!!!... Have another very Happy Day, my Friends!...

5 comments:

Small City Scenes said...

And then X marks the spot. MB

magiceye said...

ohk... that was interesting..!!

Sarah said...

Just come and see my recent post sailor girl ;)

Jane Hards Photography said...

Cleverly done to tie in with your nautical blog.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know this...now will I ever have to use it..LOL....