Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ABC WEDNESDAY - # 04 (D)

(Image by Sailor Girl, depicting books
by the best Nutricionist in the Universe)
«D» is for «DIETS», specially those that work!!... I am on a diet since the 21st October 2008 and have slowly lost 11 kg until today!! I was really overweight... I don't eat cereals, bread, potatoes, beans, pasta nor anything containing synthetic sugar... I may eat anything else (including Bacon & Eggs!!!), some types of fruit and may even drink red wine!... Awsome diet, don't you think? The only problem is that it is forbidden to drink Caipirinhas and to eat chocolates... But who cares, when your Self-Esteem is getting higher and higher?? LOOLL!! You may find more information [HERE], my Nutricionist's webpage!...
Another fabulous and exquisite contribution to
ABC Wednesday, of which I am a proud member!!!... Have another very Happy Wednesday, my Friends!...

9 comments:

Lene said...

Hehe... I really could need to go on diet. Both me and my husband just loooove food ;)

Have a nice day :)

Oman said...

d is also for delightful coz ur blog is a delight.

Let me share to you My World thru Cagayan De Oro's Night Cafe.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Good for you, but still enjpy some treats.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Good for you, but still enjpy some treats.

pereira de oliveira said...

very dangerous this wednesday, truly dangerous the war involving Megacalories, ban treaties and the like, worst than the cold war, actually you can not even eat ice cream, very dangerous this wednsday, Ah, well I will take cover in a Portuguese sweet rice pudding once I get hold of one

Lília Abreu said...

I understand your post. And good you're going slow. But, please pay attention, No hard strictons. I could not live without bread, potatoes or integral rice - everything is necessary, just have good sense.
Ok. I agree: correct food mistakes. But, most of all: see when and why we eat - sometimes has an emotional reason behind. Laughter is good to slim. Going to laughter sessions, persons are having more self-esteem and loosing some weight - the reason? they feel good and do not go so often to the fridge!
A hug full of friendship, health food and lots of love and laughter to you!

photowannabe said...

Good for you...loosing weight is so hard. I must loose weight for my own good.
Keep it up and its a good choice for the letter D.

antigoni said...

Great post. I did a diet once but i could eat everything but in less quantity.

Tumblewords: said...

Good post and good luck!!