Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Photos taken yesterday by Sailor Girl. On the second one, His Majesty the King of Norway is being welcome by official authorities, such as the Captain of the Port of Lisbon and Cascais (the Maritime Authority), the Mayor of Cascais, and other representatives from Clube Naval de Cascais and other entities.
Today I also took many photos of Their Majesties arriving to Lisbon Port aboard their Royal Yacht and being welcome by The President of the Republic of Portugal and the First Lady. My camera's battery is empty, so I will only post them later in the evening today. Please DO be patient!!...

7 comments:

Olivier said...

un vrai reportage photo.

Flying Solo said...

Eu só comento nas tuas! LOL
Teem sido os dias em cheio, caramba!!! Só adrenalina!

Flying Solo said...

Amanhã tens a judite á porta.

Raquel Sabino Pereira said...

LooooooooLLLLLL!!!!!!

George Townboy said...

I've never been a patient man!

Awesome photos!

Raquel Sabino Pereira said...

Neither have I!!! My battery is still charging and now I must go to sleep. We shall have to endure until tomorrow!!!

Clube Europeu ESJAL said...

Sailor girl, a menina tem futuro como reporter fotográfica!
Digamos, no entanto, que os elementos, em si, já são bastante fotogénicos. A bandeira, o navio, a elegância e nobreza dos reis, la mer, Cascais...