Tuesday, October 9, 2007

WHERE IS THE LOVE?...

«Whatever happened to the values of humanity? Whatever happened to the fairness and equality? Instead of spreading love, we're spreading anomosity! Lack of understanding, leading us away from unity. That's the reason why sometimes I'm feeling under, that's the reason why sometimes I'm feeling down, it's no wonder why sometimes I'm feeling under, I gotta keep my faith alive, until love is found... People killing people dying, children hurtin you hear them crying... Can you practice what you preach or would you turn the other cheek? Father Father Father help us! Send some guidance from above, cause people got me got me questioning where is the love?...» Black Eyed Peas

1 comment:

Bluegrowth said...

Quanto a mim tenho uma visão muito terrestre da coisa: não sei se é título de um filme ou de um livro, que qualquer maneira, acho que está sempre ao virar da esquina.