Thursday, April 2, 2009

YESTERDAY - HAPPY APRIL FOOLS' DAY!!!

(Photo by Sailor Girl)
By request (in fact, it was an order) of Sailor Mom, please note that I am not YET working for Pullmantur/ Royal Caribbean Cruises. But I will apply!!... I am so sorry I fooled you. Soon I will have to find out again a new working place (if possible, a job) and I thought this would be a great marketing way to promote my desire to deal with maritime matters. Mr. Royal Caribbean's CEO, if you are reading me, please DO help me out here!!!...
A pedido (leia-se, por ordem) da Sailor Mom, desminto a mentirinha de ontem e confirmo que não estou AINDA a trabalhar na Pullmantur/ Royal Caribbean. Mas pretendo enviar uma candidatura espontânea!!... Terei brevemente de procurar um novo local de trabalho, de preferência um emprego, de preferência relacionado com assuntos do Mar, e por que não numa grande multinacional de cruzeiros? Problemas para resolver não faltam e, com alguma sorte, ainda me oferecem umas milhas a bordo de quando em vez!!! Beijinhos!!!...

3 comments:

Small City Scenes said...

Oh April fool---you got us all right.
Hahahaha

I posted gull pictures too. MB

Raquel Sabino Pereira said...

LOL!

pereira de oliveira said...

me too...and I am in Venezia...I was already fdreaming of the whole of the Tagus Navy fleet sailing turists around the Tagus eating pasteis de nata, de bacalahau e areias da Sailor Mum washed with Ginjinha