Friday, February 6, 2009

The LORD is my Shepherd * DEUS é o meu Pastor

(Photo by Sailor Girl)
A contribution to [Sky Watch Friday].
«The LORD is my light and salvation; whom do I fear? The LORD is my life's refuge: of whom am I afraid? Though an army encamp against me, my heart does not fear; Though war be waged against me, even then do I trust. For God will hide me in his shelter in time of trouble, Will conceal me in the cover of his tent; and set me high upon a rock. "Come," says my heart, "seek God's face"; your face, LORD, do I seek! Do not hide your face from me; do not repel your servant in anger. You are my help; do not cast me off; do not forsake me, God my savior!» (Psalms 27,1.3.5.8-9).
«O SENHOR é minha luz e salvação: de quem terei medo? O SENHOR é o baluarte da minha vida: quem me assustará? Ainda que um exército me cerque, o meu coração não temerá. Mesmo que me declarem a guerra, ainda assim terei confiança. No dia da adversidade, Ele me abrigará na sua cabana; há-de esconder me no interior da sua tenda e colocar-me no alto de um rochedo. O meu coração murmura por ti, os meus olhos te procuram; é a tua face que eu procuro, SENHOR. Não desvies de mim o teu rosto, nem afastes, com ira, o teu servo. Tu és o meu amparo: não me rejeites nem abandones, ó Deus, meu salvador!» (Livro de Salmos 27,1.3.5.8-9).

8 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Beautiful sky. Love the light in the clouds.

Small City Scenes said...

Oh my, that is a beautiful shot. Love the sun glow behind the clouds with the rays fanning out. MB

alicesg said...

Very beautiful photo for SWF. Love the beautiful colours of the sky. Your song is nice, just nice for the sad world today. So let's us dont worry and be happy. :) Have a nice weekend, Sailor Girl.

Janet said...

Splendid, and the verse fits perfectly as well as reminds us who's ultimately in charge.

Richard Lawry said...

Beautiful picture, beautiful words, beautiful music. Thanks

An Arkies Musings

Unknown said...

Oh yeah the Big Guy in the Sky!! Wonderful post!!

Naturegirl said...

Certainly a biblical sky today!

Jane Hards Photography said...

Absolutely gorgrous