Tuesday, August 4, 2009

THAT'S MY WORLD TUESDAY # 34

Design «Andy Warhol Style» by Sailor Girl of the photo of the Flag of this blog, that was taken and kindly offered by Master António Homem Cardoso. I am sorry for my long absence but am working at full speed and trying to update this blog in simultaneous, in what concerns the Race of Atlântico Azul, to be held on Saturday, August 15th, 2009!! I will try my best to post some information in English language also! A contribution to THAT'S MY WORLD TUESDAY!...

7 comments:

The Good Life in Virginia said...

so like the andy warhol design you've created...it is very nice.
will be looking forward to your upcoming race photos.
best to you.

SandyCarlson said...

Welcome back. Love the flag, and good luck getting ready for this adventure!

Raquel Sabino Pereira said...

Thank you, my dear Friends!!

Rajesh said...

Beautiful design on the flag.

Dina said...

Cool, very cool!

Raquel Sabino Pereira said...

Thank you too, Rajesh and Dina!!!

Small City Scenes said...

I like your design of your flag. I can't wait until August 16th to see pictures of the boats of August 15th. ha! MB